Sign-up is now open!
9:00 AM – Check-In
10:00 AM – Introduction of speaker
10:10 AM – Part I: The Knife That Cuts
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:30 PM - Art journal and trading card workshop
3:30 PM – Part II: The Knife That Sharpens
5:30 PM – Dinner
7:00 PM – Criticism workshop:
9:00 PM – Free time (board games, musical jam session, poetry reading… basically anything you want to do)SUNDAY
8:00 AM – Breakfast
9:00 AM – Worship time (with original worship songs by Christy Tennant)
9:30 AM – Part III: The Creator Whose Image We Bear
11:30 AM – Introduction of Imago “Quarterly Critiques” by Eric Hartley
12:00 PM – Clean up and Depart
- Girls get their own beds and a roommate (each bedroom has it’s own bathroom)
- Guy’s all bunk in the same room.
- Just like a real summer camp!
What to bring:
- Sheets and pillows
- Favorite Dessert and Snacks
- Favorite Board games
- Musical instrument (if you play) or poetry, etc. to share.