03/10—Psalms for the City Art Show @ The Vineyard Church starts (1035 East 11th street 77009)
03/14—IMAGO MEETING 7-9pm at HFBC in the Garden Room (7401 Katy Freeway, Houston)
03/16 – Psalms for the City – DEADLINE: Finished Art Delivered READY TO HANG to HFBC between 10am – 2pm in the main foyer
03/17 – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – Install Walls and Touch Up – Sunday (Hartley to give lighting plan). PLEASE RSVP to John via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call him on his number listed in item 1 below. He needs to know how many will be there so he can plan accordingly.
- 6pm – STRONG MUSCLE-Y PEEPS NEEDED HERE!!! loaders meet at Church Warehouse – 6401 Long Point Rd. #303N. We’ll be loading up the walls to haul them to the church. If you have a big truck and/or trailer, please call John at 713-702-8162 so he can arrange the right number of vehicles.
- 8pm – Painters arrive in main HFBC foyer
03/23 – Psalms for the City – Prayer meeting. 10am in the main foyer of the church. Led by Pamela Hamza.
03/23 – Psalms for the City Art Show @ The Vineyard Church – Opening Reception 230pm-5pm – (1035 E 11th St Houston, TX 77009)
03/24 – Psalms for the City – Opening Sunday
03/31 – Psalms for the City – Easter Sunday
04/03—Psalms for the City “Meet the Artists” Reception
HFBC main foyer from 7-9pm (7401 Katy Freeway, Houston)
04/07 – Psalms for the City – Final Sunday and tear down starting at 7pm – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
04/09 – IMAGO Meeting – Imago meeting from 7-9pm in the Garden Room at Houston’s First Baptist Church
04/28 – Vineyard show ends
05/11 – Psalms for the City – IMAGO Coffeehouse 7-10 pm @ Downtown offices – 1113 Vine Street (Vine Street Studios) 77002
05/14 – IMAGO meeting from 7-9pm in the Garden Room at Houston’s First Baptist Church
Opportunities to Serve
We have a number of different service opportunities available with small, medium, and large time commitments. Please ask John Robertson or Eric Reed for more information.
PERFORMANCE ARTISTS NEEDED!!!
– We are looking for Performance artists for the Imago Coffeehouse on May 11th
– includes musicians, dancers, poets, etc….
– if interested, please contact Lori Latham (email@example.com)