When: Wednesday nights from 6:30 – 8 pm from October 12 through November 16th **
*Free childcare and activities for kids are available at the church during this time.
**Dinner is available for purchase in the MidLink cafe at the church from 4:45 to 6:15 pm in the Fellowship Center.
Join us in a six week study as we work through five questions faced by artists who are believers, outlined below:
- 10/12 What is Christian art? (led by John Robertson, IMAGO Director)
- 10/19 What are my artistic boundaries as a Christian? (led by Eric Reed, IMAGO founder)
- 10/26 Has God called me to be an artist? (led by Natalie Aguilar, Leadership team)
- 11/02 Is the quality of my art important to God? (led by John Robertson)
- 11/09 What do I do when I’m not inspired? (led by Allison Fox, IMAGO Assistant Director)
- 11/16 Creative time where participants engage in art making and build off of prior classes. IMAGO will provide art supplies. (led by Allison Fox)